Prices shown are starting prices. Additional Options will add to cost.
Designed to be the best hunting application action for a Remington 700 footprint stock. All integral features including a skeletonized MIL-SPEC Picatinny rail, full skeletonizing of the body to reduce weight by 7 ounces, a .250” recoil lug, our all new anti-shear bolt stop design, and the ability for any existing Atlas barrel to directly fit the tenon. Finished in BlackNitride for increased slickness and corrosion resistance in extreme environments. Only available with an ADL/BDL extended magazine cutout (Wyatt’s MBE-4 on short actions, Wyatt’s MBE-3 on long actions).
Comes standard with:
Aluminum Bolt Shroud • Trigger Bracket and Screws • Rear Allen Head Guard Screw • Spiral Fluted Bolt • Grease
- Weight- 24 ozs (Short Action)
- Weight- TBA (Long Action)
- Weight- TBA (Long Action .338)
- Length- 8.1” (Short Action)
- Length- 8.95” (Long Action) and (Long Action .338)
- Width- 1.35” (Same for all models)
- Height- 1.916” (Same for all models)
- Bolt Faces- Short Action- .223, PPC/ARC, .308, .532, Long Action- .308, .532, .338LM
- Bolt Head- Flat
- Right Bolt – Right Port or Left Bolt – Left Port Only
- Headspace- .942”
- Rail- 0° 20’ Picatinny MIL SPEC